Thursday, March 2, 6 pm @ LaUnica/Monroe
Bonfire Student Ministries
Opportunities for our Youth
We seek to provide quality youth ministry with solid Bible teaching, opportunities for service, and fun activities. Middle School and High School students receive personal attention from godly lay people who seek to form them spiritually and help them grow in the path of discipleship. We offer:
- a youth care group on Sunday morning
- a Thursday evening youth group meeting for friendship, fun, worship, teaching and prayer.
- occasional gatherings with youth from other area churches.
- a wide variety of special events such as ski trips, concerts, camping trips, sports activities, and service opportunities.
- opportunities for youth to serve as ushers, sing and play on the worship teams, participate in our wheelchair ministry, do nursery duty, visit a local nursing home, and assist with all kinds of special projects.
- summer mission trips (Past trips have been to Mexico, West Virginia, Honduras, Bolivia, Tennessee, and the Carolinas)
Check out this Powerpoint presentation, which lays a biblical foundation for God-honoring relationships with the opposite sex.
If you're interested in the Powerpoint on suicide, it's here.
If you're interested in the Powerpoint on abortion, it's here.
After the worship service, grab some snacks downstairs and head over to the youth room in the Family Life Center for a great discussion.
Sponsoring Genekomba Ngbakolo
Global Fingerprints (a ministry of the Evangelical Free Church of America)
We have now been sponsoring this boy from the Democratic Republic of Congo since December 2011. During this time, we have raised $740. Please remember to pray for him and to fulfill your part in meeting our sponsoship commitment of $25/month. Bring your offerings to youth group or care group on Sundays. We are no caught up and actually a little bit ahead. Remaining need for May is $10.03. Thank you!!!